1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Vehicle list organization

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nickorator, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Nickorator

Nickorator
    Expand Collapse

So yeah. I took about half an hour tonight organizing all my vehicles... renaming all the files, .dea's, and vehicle names. But in my opinion it was all worth it. For some it might seem stupid and pointless, for some it might not. But I know at least a few of you have done the same thing. Right? Post if you do! :cool:
    #OCD.JPG

2. deject3d

deject3d
    Expand Collapse

a more robust solution would be to modify the lua files and create a menu that makes it easy to categorize vehicles.

if anyone out there feels like trying, make sure you try to improve the track selection as well.

3. mrniz666

mrniz666
    Expand Collapse

I think they should have a similar track and vehicle selection list to what is in Rigs of Rods, it is simple and easy to use (with a search bar!)

Mrniz666

4. acidtab

acidtab
    Expand Collapse

Sorry to necro, but what specific file would he of been talking about to change the order? I tried changing name, folder name. not sure what i need to change here. .dae file is way too big to just start messing with for me.

5. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

It has changed a bit with the new filesystem. Not sure what you would change now. The new car menu (Press "space" to see it in experimental) organizes the official cars better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice