WIP Beta released Various engines and parts Dicussion 1.2.1

superchargers, turbos, v8's, high rev i4's and more to come

1. TommoT

TommoT
    Expand Collapse

Post your problems and suggestions here for parts or engines and stuff, but just not (yet) things with new 3d models, i still need to learn that, so please be nice. :)

#1 TommoT, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  2. racecarbackwardsisracecar

racecarbackwardsisracecar
    Expand Collapse

Is there any way you could try a 6 Cylinder Cummins?? 12 and 24 valve would be great!! Thanks!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. cross_thread

cross_thread
    Expand Collapse

Awesome mad man!! I love thrashing the 3.5 v8 in the Miramar. The addition of a rev limiter and a stage 1 supercharger would be great.
    Keep 'em coming

• Like Like x 1
  4. TommoT

TommoT
    Expand Collapse

Ill try to do that, need to do some research and it may still take a little while but im going to try ;-)

Also going to try to include that in the next update
    --- Post updated ---
    I made the two cummins diesel (5.9L and 6.7L) and the rev limiter and the supercharger, so im testing them now

5. TommoT

TommoT
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  6. TommoT

TommoT
    Expand Collapse

AWD For the Midsize made(new pessima) and it acutally works, release coming soon...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lambo54098

Lambo54098
    Expand Collapse

I saw you don't know how to make custom sounds go on forums and ask around people love to help except me i don't have any skill

• Like Like x 1
  8. TommoT

TommoT
    Expand Collapse

the problem is just, that you need soundclips for that or be good at making sounds in programs, but i cant do either of those, but i will see

9. TommoT

TommoT
    Expand Collapse

A new Update is waiting for approval.... much love for the new pessima :)

10. Matheus da Silva Carvalho

Matheus da Silva Carvalho
    Expand Collapse

Amigo boa tarde, o mod nao funciona no meu sunburst e tambem no new pessima, o que eu faco??????,

Seus mods sao incriveis!! vllww

11. TommoT

TommoT
    Expand Collapse

Oh im sorry, the update is coming, but the mod approving people havent approved it yet, you have to wait a little
    --- Post updated ---
    It says its waiting for approval

Attached Files:

• Screenshot_20180913-211128.jpg
  12. TommoT

TommoT
    Expand Collapse

TommoT updated Various engines and parts with a new update entry:

Love for the new Pessima and more

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. wearyNATE15

wearyNATE15
    Expand Collapse

Miramar is broken on my end, no other mods installed. Provided the log if it helps.

Attached Files:

14. tobias95ng

tobias95ng
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  15. Aerohead1999

Aerohead1999
    Expand Collapse

I got your response on my Suggestion i copied what you said.
    1. Author's Response yeah well first of all, thanks for the good review, but the problem is just that by now im not able yet to make any 3d models, im on the way to learn that, but it will take some time im sorry.
    I did not mean to sound like a ass when a asked, Sorry and i think you got what it takes since you are actually taking the effort of trying. great work and hope to see more in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  16. TommoT

TommoT
    Expand Collapse

Oh im sorry, i sound a bit like an ass/annoyed, didnt think you did and it wasnt intended, im sorry, i will try my best and try to figure everything out, but i will just maybe take some time you know :)
    --- Post updated ---
    Have you tried clearing the cache before installing? I dont know what it seems to be, but some of you seem to have problems with some cars, i will take another look at it and update it, really hope you can fix it.
    --- Post updated ---
    I think i found the problem, if you go into the files of the mod (Documents/Beamng.Drive/mods/repo or just Documents/Beamng.Drive/mods/Funstuff_tomson.zip) you can find a folder named vehicles, click on that, then inside that miramar, click on that and click on the miramar_cummins.jbeam and remove that, can you write if that fixes it for you?
    --- Post updated ---
    I think i found the problem, if you go into the files of the mod (Documents/Beamng.Drive/mods/repo or just Documents/Beamng.Drive/mods/Funstuff_tomson.zip) you can find a folder named vehicles, click on that, then inside that miramar, click on that and click on the miramar_cummins.jbeam and remove
    I just need to ask the mod developer, if i could do that and i need to know from you which enginesound from beamng you want in it, like the v8 from the barstow? The part with my own engine sound, i still need to learn that and would have to make recordings of sounds, so dont expect custom ones too soon

Attached Files:

• Screenshot_20180916-105430.jpg
  17. TommoT

TommoT
    Expand Collapse

18. tobias95ng

tobias95ng
    Expand Collapse

I tried to edit the engine jbeanm sound by myselfe like it is shown in the wiki as example with the sho V8_2 sound

that was my first atemt ever to modify something in beamng :p

but when i want to spawn the car it doesnt show up anymore and i dont know what i did wrong in the text editor

hab gerade festgestellt das du aus der schweiz bist :p

Attached Files:

#18 tobias95ng, Sep 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  19. TommoT

TommoT
    Expand Collapse

guter versuch :), ich sehs selbst mal an und schicke es dir wenns funktioniert und sage was du das nächste mal vielleicht besser machen könntest
    --- Post updated ---
    zwei dinge: wenn du einen mod machst, dann lass beim jbeam die { klammer weg und die zweite die schliesst am schluss, also die zweite dieser klammern }

so sollte es glaube ich funktionieren, vielleicht muss der motor jedoch als addon installiert werden, dann kann ich dir auch dabei helfen wenn du willst.

Attached Files:

20. tobias95ng

tobias95ng
    Expand Collapse

Funktioniert leider immer noch nicht der will einfach nichtmehr Spawnen
    komisch hab doch eigentlich nur den Sound im Engine Jbeam eingefügt hm..
    Wie geht das mit den als addon installieren das wäre super wenn du mir du dabei helfen könntes :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice