Using Kinect with BeamNG

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by zdanger2kz, Jun 20, 2016.

1. zdanger2kz

zdanger2kz
    Expand Collapse

So I just recently got my awesome Xbox One Kinect to PC adapter, and it workd like a charm. I was wondering if maybe in like the next 2 years or so, someone clould make some of the following programs:

-Use hands to steer, feet to gas/brake
    -use full body to control a ragdoll so you could like punch cars and tear them apart :D
    -anything else

2. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

probably not

3. KevinoCrasher

KevinoCrasher
    Expand Collapse

kinect is stupid and although these things sound like fun you eventually turn to your controller :D

4. lukerules117

lukerules117
    Expand Collapse

hands to steer and feet to brake would be the most that would be done IF it was done(and it won't be) but very few people have kinects with the right adapters and even the people who do are probably tired of it as the kinect was just a stupid gimmick in the first place, for the price of a kinect(when they were new not sure how much they go for now) you could have got a decent forcefeedback wheel and pedals which would of course feel much better because it would be sturdy, provide feedback have lower response times, and would actually be an object you are interacting with... instead of looking like an idiot pretending to drive a car with no feedback other than video and audio, higher response time, less accuracy and less feeling like you are actually driving, even if you dont have and arent willing to get a wheel a controller is still better than a kinect.

5. austint30

austint30
    Expand Collapse

I would much spend the money on an actual steering wheel than a kinect.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice