1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Update on the Hall Of Fame forums

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LJ_DC20, Jun 26, 2022.

1. LJ_DC20

LJ_DC20
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys! So pretty recently, the Hall Of Fame that i made (which by the way, IS A HALF JOKE THREAD), has been closed off from further replies.
    Heres my main problem (and it isnt about the guy who did this):
    We trash talk people who're worthy to be trash talked.
    Thats all from me, please feel free to read the picture i sent, and maybe i will make a new hall of fame thread soon, but for now, bye.
    --- Post updated ---
    Also Leeloo, if you ever saw this: please note that this isn't an attack against you. I'm just frustrated over the "trash talk" part.

Attached Files:

• A53C1899-BDE7-4B13-8C8F-57CF0A45A27F.jpeg
    • Like Like x 1
  2. jackmo2207

jackmo2207
    Expand Collapse

Only 3 people were specifically named on there, one of them was banned for selling overpriced mods with stolen assets, the other threatened to leak someone's personal info. Don't really know anything about THNMOOB, though. But other than those 3, nobody else was actually named. And over half the stuff on the original post was positive. And I think that when the thread was first created, the hall of shame wasn't even on there, so it couldn't have been created just to trash talk people (though, that part of Leeloo's post could have just been worded poorly). Overall, I can see what was seen as 'trash talk' in that thread, but I don't think closing it was the approach I'd take

3. Matt_890s

Matt_890s
    Expand Collapse

I think the whole trash talking part started after the “Hall Of Shame” became a thing.

4. LJ_DC20

LJ_DC20
    Expand Collapse

its basically renamed since someone suggested it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice