1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Unofficial discussion on official Italy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Copunit12, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Copunit12

Copunit12
    Expand Collapse

This is the Unofficial discussion on the official Italy map in the base game. I made this discussion since Italy has many minor non game-play issues and don'st have a proper place to put them. So I'll post things I've already made. Treat this as an official discussion page.

Now the main island docks seem to be a bit too shallow near the wave breaker. This may be due to not having something like a height measuring stick prop in the game but it just seems a bit unsafe.
    upload_2019-9-4_22-48-15.png
    --- Post updated ---
    The airport on Italy is a regional airport but it's a important airport. With that said the runway access road is very unsecured Just putting a simple guard post with a sliding fence would be sufficient for how small the airport is.

Some other things. While I understand that the airport is limited in space there is room for a full but not complete taxi way or at least a pull out. There are strange airports around the world so I wouldn't be suppressed if the fallowing area was flatten and paved over for a taxi holding point.

On top of this and what I can only assume is a Gate for a medium size aircraft based off the advertisements on the map are way too tiny and short along with the wall being too close to the Gate. Now this is a Vital Airport for the Island and so money should be little to no object so I'll point out what could be done to fix this.
    Green: terminal
    Red: Gate Ramps
    Blue: hangers
    Purple: Fuel tanks
    Black: Jet blast deflector
    Gray: New pavement

The marina in Fastello is too shallow and needs to be dredge a little more.

2. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

Alright then.

The Arma dei Carabinieri are a canon police force in BeamNG, owning both the Ibishu Hopper and the Autobello Piccolina, yet there is not a single Carabinieri station in Italy, only 4 Polizia di Stato stations (in Norte, Fastello, Citta Vecchia, and Castelletto).

• Informative Informative x 3
  3. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

lol
    "uh capin'- I think the boats stuck!"
    "Just put the throttle to max, its just sand!"
    One hole and lots of money later...
    "Uh- capin' sir, it- it wasnt just sand..."

• Like Like x 3
  4. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

Italy has a wide variety of roads. Italy also has a number of forests. Somehow, there are little to no roads through the forests, which really irritates me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

go back to being fera NOW
    lamp a n g e y

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

No.

Italy is also a bit too "pristine". Early concept art showed ruins and such on the map, which are not present in the final version.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  8. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

Hopefully the game modes that can be accessed in free roam are expanded. It would be nice to be able to launch various races at race track start lines (Hirochi, ATT, WCA, Industrial Site, etc.), and possibly other game modes/events from free roam.

• Agree Agree x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice