1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Turn off Mouse steering/ causing vibration issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by titantls, Aug 16, 2015.

1. titantls

titantls
    Expand Collapse

So after hours of trying to fix this issue , I am at a loss.

Game Broken.

I am using a Genius twin Wheel (popular wheel on Amazon). Since last update, wheel vibrates non stop. It appear to be connected to mouse steering somehow. If you move the mouse and input shows on the x - axis which begins the vibrations.

I have had the wheel working for steering by itself for short periods, without vibration, but the second you use the mouse it begins to vibrate the wheel.

My controls shows 3 input devices but I cannot turn any of them off. It really looks like having both mouse and wheel on the x- axis is causing a bug.

Please help game is unplayable now.....

2. stenyak

stenyak
    Expand Collapse
    Programmer & Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

You need to choose which device to use:
    - If you want to use the mouse, disconnect the steering wheel, or disable FFB (to prevent the wheel from moving itself, and therefore reporting new steering values to BeamNG).
    - If you want to use the steering wheel, don't touch the mouse while you are using the steering wheel.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice