WIP Beta released Turbo pack for Sunburst

Discussion in 'Configurations' started by fufsgfen, Dec 24, 2017.

1. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

These are old Turbos I made for Sunburst quite a while ago. They all have real compressor maps and most torque curves come from dyno sheets, also I did do lot of work to get boost build up on full and part throttle to be close to real things.

Craziest are not meant to be used at full throttle for very long periods of time, IRL such power levels will cause issues, so except issues if used so. Milder ones are bit more tolerant of abuse. I think that TO4 was one that is not quite finished. I'm not putting these to zip as these date back to 0.9 and I think even before, so might need some changes and adjustment, but might be useful for some modders.

If I could, I would make VTEC kicks in, YO! Video with these, but I guess someone else have to do that.

Update: If you hover mouse over torque curve, you can see url of the image, where you can see which turbo that torque curve belongs to, when I try to edit it shows only attachment number and it's impossible to tell which number is which image.
    GTX3076Race_Sunburst.jpg TD05h20psi_sunburst.jpg GTX3076_Sunburst.jpg TD05_sunburst.jpg T76_suburst.jpg TO4_Sunburst.jpg GT28R_sunburst.jpg

Attached Files:

#1 fufsgfen, Dec 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. i_love_200bx

i_love_200bx
    Expand Collapse

great mod! you might want to put them all into 1 zip file tho.

3. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

I might, but if I pack this as a mod, then I would need to check files and do the cleanup etc. that might take a while, but I guess more people could enjoy them if I would do that and put this to repo.

I think some files had some turbo information in comments I wrote up, which might be helpful for at least new modders.

4. i_love_200bx

i_love_200bx
    Expand Collapse

ive just realised your the guy building the 2jz XD.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice