Trunks not staying open for MOST cars

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by I AM AMERICAN BOOT., Nov 25, 2017.

1. I AM AMERICAN BOOT.

I AM AMERICAN BOOT.
    Expand Collapse

Hello! I couldn't really decide to put this in the bugs section or ideas section, but I figured its more on the idea side, so I put it here. I noticed that most cars in the game's trunks wouldn't stay open if the car was rear ended, or if I just pulled the trunk open with the node grabber. The only 2 cars that I noticed the trunks would stay open were the Miramar and the older model Pessima. 20171125084411_1.jpg 20171125084608_1.jpg
    Notice how the 2 cars' trunks stayed open when rear ended 20171125084757_1.jpg 20171125084935_1.jpg
    And these 2 other cars' trunks just wouldn't stay open, when I picked them up with the node grabber and let go they would just flop right back down.

If you could make all cars' trunks stay open like the Pessima's and Miramar's That would add more realism to the game. Thanks for your time :)
    --- Post updated ---
    Oops, sorry for the messy picture format, should have previewed it. QQ

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice