1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Trucking realism

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BMF, Apr 21, 2021.

1. BMF

BMF
    Expand Collapse

Aww BeamNG keeps amazing me, man how realisticly everything is behaving while driving semi and put some 30 tons load on the back of the trailer, you have even these back-forth cabing movement from trailer pushing back on the fifth wheel, everyone who has driven trucks IRL know how tiresome is this while driving on bad roads :D Also the suspensions and frame twitching its just immersive and very detailed also the driving itself, maybe the best experience one can get from a game/simulator really. Sorry if its off-topic, just wanted to appreciate all the hard work that has been done to achieve that. :)

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. CaptainZoll

CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

yep, that's what's so great about making the physics properly and not just bodging features in ;)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  3. SKB

SKB
    Expand Collapse

Trucking is pretty amazing even though we are still missing the transmission retarder and the engine brake system, then, we wouldnt have overheating brakes much.. still a bit of ways to go.. but as it is, with the transmission mods and engine mods for trucks, well, possibilities are endless..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. BMF

BMF
    Expand Collapse

I was thinking that those brake types are hidden behind some keybind but you made it clear to me heh, i miss them too everytime thinking about this when going long downhills :D .It would be nice with different type retarders for example there is with oil, there is this Telma electromagnetic retarders (i think MAN's used them before) etc. PS: this is how telma looks like

• Like Like x 1
  5. default0.0player

default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

6. SKB

SKB
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice