Hi everyone. Long time player/forum lurker here. I've never needed to make a post as the answer is usually found before I resort to needing to make a post. I have been working on a simple skin for the H-Series and while it does show up in the parts selector, it shows up with some unwanted textures/errors (see image) I've looked at as many posts here and videos and even reddit possible to see if there is a reason this may be happening. I've recreated my skin twice to hope there was something I did wrong that I could catch myself but I cannot see what I've done wrong. I've cleared my cache and did a deep clean as well. I also have zero issues with any other skin or any other part of the game so im sure its something I've done. I've also attached the folder for the skin I made to help as well. Thank you! *Update* I was informed on reddit that the materials.cs is outdated. however other van skins still use materials.cs just fine. I tried using the newer matrerials.json with no luck. That resulted in no weird textures but an orange no texture paint. I've gone as far as testing an existing skin that works and replacing it with my .dds with a name change to match that mod and that doesn't work either. I've been fiddling with this for a few days now and I'm likely going to take a break. It's driving me nuts.