Solved TrophyT suspension/tire/rolling issue

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by racerguy24, Jan 11, 2017.

1. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

As you already have seen, the TrophyT just released and people already reviewed it negativly due to it being undrivable, tires too less grippy and it tips over alot. I thought it was realistic enough (according to my discord server) but to people its all about nice arcady handling like my past vehicles. The thing it I dont know how to fix it and make it as realistic as posible especialy keeping it from tiping over when its got that much clearance. Also How do I get some grip with 750 HP V8 engine with RWD? Any help is appreciated.

2. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

Don't worry about the haters, many others mods that have been the first in tier respective categories get crappy reviews because people cannot accept the truth about the characteristics of a vehicles handling. This is a simulation game, if they cant deal with realistic handling, that's their problem, not yours.
    Anyways, it may be worth trying to stiffen up the sidewall, lowering the frictioncoef value of tyre and upping the PSI slightly to stop it from getting a headstart when tipping over.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

OK, looks like that helped dramaticly. thanks for helping and making me calm down. I never had that many negative reviews on.... anything before so it freaked me out. now I'm calm.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice