1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Traffic cars not changing colors

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Janmcp 0, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Janmcp 0

Janmcp 0
    Expand Collapse

Since the update that added AI traffic, there were always atleast one car that didn't change color when "respawned", and after the update today (22 Aug) almost none of the vehicles I have spawned into AI traffic "respawns" with any new color at all, they seem to always have the same color when they "respawn".
    This is making it less fun to play with traffic, as when the Traffic Tool mod worked, the random color change on vehicles worked as it should.
    Maybe an option in the traffic debug app to select color mode would be great.

2. Gamergull

Gamergull
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Hmm, it works fine on my end. Are you using mod vehicles? By default, the game avoids recoloring "service" vehicles, or vehicles with an unknown config type.

3. Janmcp 0

Janmcp 0
    Expand Collapse

I don't actually know what could be "unknown config type", but yes, I use a lot of Automation cars, and even they are not recolored when they respawn. I also have to say that if I had disabled all mods, I wouldn't be able to "test" with the vehicles I use often. I liked it the way it was when only police cars were not recolored.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice