There was a Accident yesterday

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Wolf, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Wolf

Wolf
    Expand Collapse

Ok so I just want to let you know everything you read before you is true, This thread is not fake it is not a troll, I just need to type this to get it out of my mind...
    So yesterday I was finishing off work and I was going up to the Office to sign my time sheets, I walk through the door to my surprise people were screaming call 000

yes someone had died, they fell down the Stairs and hit there head on a brick wall, There was blood everywhere. And well that was it I fainted I can't remember anymore of it.

Turns out the Lady that had died was the wife of the Safety officer who currently is fighting cancer. He was in a truck at Darwin the time of the accident.

I feel sorry to this guy I don't think he will work at the company anymore. Every time he walks through them doors he will be reminded of what happened.

Please no hurtful comments I just feel I need to tell someone about this, I can't get it out of my head.

2. Mad Jasper

Mad Jasper
    Expand Collapse

This is indeed truly sad. My thoughts and prayers to the family, friends and co-workers.

3. pf12351

pf12351
    Expand Collapse

My sincerest apologies to his family and loved ones.

#3 pf12351, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  4. n0ah1897

n0ah1897
    Expand Collapse

Higher doesn't always mean better.

5. Wolf

Wolf
    Expand Collapse

No Comment.

6. daniel_j

daniel_j
    Expand Collapse

Ignore him, anyway, that sucks bro D:

7. jwacker

jwacker
    Expand Collapse

What's your problem dude, this is not the place for that, and I'm sorry, I would vote to kick you after that.

Sorry to hear that knight, it's things like this that really wake you up...

8. Wolf

Wolf
    Expand Collapse

I Now understand how quick someone can lose something even their life.
    If I had of been there sooner none of this would've happend.

9. daniel_j

daniel_j
    Expand Collapse

Dude don't put any of it on yourself.

10. Wolf

Wolf
    Expand Collapse

I'm trying not to, But it's hard imagining how much the Husband has to go through.
    he wasn't there when it happend.

11. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

Yeah man, nothing you could've done. Don't blame it on yourself explicitly, help her family and stuff if you ant, but don't blame yourself. (From experience)

12. Autofan

Autofan
    Expand Collapse

I'm speechless, that is so sad. :( I wish you and the family the best. I hope the husband can find at least some peace and comfort, I can't even imagine what he must be going through. It's crazy how a normal evening can instantly turn into a nightmare.

13. S54B32

S54B32
    Expand Collapse

I'm awfully sorry to hear that... Talking about it is about the best way to handle it. We all go through situations like this, and the last thing you want to do is blame it on yourself. Your definitely not alone.

14. Wolf

Wolf
    Expand Collapse

Thankyou so much Guys, It's Good to know this forum still has some Great people.

Now, I'm going to go through and give a 'thanks' To those who have made me feel better.

15. IBsenoj

IBsenoj
    Expand Collapse

I hope that the family is able to have lots of comfort, including everyone who witnessed it. I'm so sorry that you saw such a sad thing happen. My love and prayers to everyone.

Also, it's 100% NOT your fault, I'm glad that you came and talked to us.

16. 14ramosr

14ramosr
    Expand Collapse

I agree, dont put it on yourself dude, its not your fault. Accidents and death are simply a part of life, no matter how much we dont want it to be. But when we go living every day like Howard Hughes (google) and be *too* careful about life, that isnt really living. So my advice is; just take it day by day. It gets better before long. And remember, Safety Third. (it never hurts to be a little careful sometimes)

17. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

nailed it on the head there. ​Lets see, a reputation for creating fake profiles to argue with, fake his own death and constantly draw attention to having vast reserves of money or something ridiculous, not a reputation I would want to have

Can't beat yourself up over this one knight, shit happens, real shit really happens. It isn't like you had any part in it, you just happened to see the aftermath. Whether you were there, whether you were not there, same outcome.

18. msurf15

msurf15
    Expand Collapse

That's really sad... Happened to my mom once. She was on the road and a family van flipped and the father was thrown out and killed. She could not get the image out for years.

Just don't think about it and help the family as much as you can.

I give them my deepest apologies...

19. TYLERTJ

TYLERTJ
    Expand Collapse

That's really sad... The only thing you can do is not let your mind get to you about "what you could've done".
    its just really too bad. I hope that her family feels better soon. Good luck, bud.

#19 TYLERTJ, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  20. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

Amen buddy. Amen. My deepest apologies to the people who knew her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice