1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

The Performance Class on recently remastered/released cars in game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CarCrasher283, Dec 26, 2021.

1. CarCrasher283

CarCrasher283
    Expand Collapse

Hello, I've noticed that more recently released cars or recently remastered cars in BeamNG do not show an accurate Performance Class rating. Most of them have the same rating shared across many other models. I'll list the vehicle's I've spotted with this issue.

Bruckell Bastion - most of the models are class 4, or simply don't have a performance rating.

Civetta Bolide
    - every model, besides the Club Racer, have a performance rating of 7. The Club Racer does not have a rating.

Ibishu Pessima Gen 2
    - every new model (V6 Sport GTz, to the Touring Car), have a rating of 5.

Ibishu Pigeon/Wigeon
    - every model has a rating of 1. Which would be true, if there weren't high performance models.

Soliad Wendover
    - every single model has a rating of 4

Bruckell LeGran
    - most of the models seem to be good, besides the Rally and Race models, which both share a rating of 4

Cherrier FCV - every model, besides rally and racing variants have a rating of 0.

Gavril Bluebuck
    - every model, besides The Horrible, the Drag model, and the Stock Car model have a rating of 5

There are quite a bit of vehicles that have this issue. Which makes me wonder if it's intended or not. Is this a way of showing that the Performance Class is being phased out? Or perhaps is going to get a future update?

Unfortunately, I do not know what determines a specific rating for a car, like if the Performance Class goes by power to weight, acceleration, horsepower, or maybe a combination of all. But I do know that the base model of a car does not have the same performance of a high-performance racing model :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice