1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

The Flathead Hill Towing Challenge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by djkontraktor, Jul 8, 2016.

1. djkontraktor

djkontraktor
    Expand Collapse

If anybody's ever played the Flathead Hill map, you'd know that it's a challenging and very steep dirt hill. It takes some skill even to get an off road truck up it. I have attempted builds to get every vehicle up, but have only succeeded with the Roamer and D-series, and with the AWD cars (with tons of ride height, low spring rate, off road tires, and super short gearing I even got a Sunburst with a bone stock 1.8 up it).

Now- here's a challenge for the bold off-roader/towing enthusiast: Build any vehicle that can tow a standard Ibishu Covet on the flatbed trailer to the end of the Flathead Hill trail.
    I have attempted custom-building a D-Series that can do this, but it's so hard to keep the truck straight with all that weight in the rear. Even with dualies, heavy duty suspension, and a flatbed. I'd be very impressed if someone can do it, and as a bonus, take a video of it!

2. wearyNATE15

wearyNATE15
    Expand Collapse

How about better yet a covet on the back of an H series modified

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice