Thankyou, Developers.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Wolf, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Wolf

Wolf
    Expand Collapse

I'd like to just start this with, Thankyou to the team at BeamNG. We as a community support you and appreciate your work, That even includes the moderators like DrowsySam. I'd also like to thank the major modders of our community, Mythbuster, Nadeox1, B25Mitch, DrowsySam, Autofan and many others, I see you guys as part of the BeamNG team aswell, You also help the game progress in development.

Why did I create this thread?
    The developers and the rest of the BeamNG team take out a lot of their time, So I can take out abit of my time to thank them.

Thankyou Thomas for answering your customers and listening to your community, Your extra work to make us feel welcome doesn't go un-noiticed.

Thankyou Gabriel, I'm not aware if you're currently present, Haven't heard from you for awhile but that is okay. We all have our own lives to live, Thankyou for keeping your designs oringenal, It helps make .Drive unique, I like all your designs to be honest the grand marshell screams America at me and it isn't even a real vehicle. Good job dude.

LFHutch, Where do I start with you? Your maps are the the most high detailed and I can you really put some work into your maps, Awesome community member aswell, Thankyou.

Drowsysam: You gave me a infraction...

2. 14ramosr

14ramosr
    Expand Collapse

Ditto with what Knight said, except it was tdev who gave me the infraction :p I hope gabe is doing better as of late, i know that he has been going through some personal problems. We miss our gaby <3

3. DrKabel32

DrKabel32
    Expand Collapse

Let's not forget estama! :D

I'm happy to see that the BeamNG team is getting bigger, that's a good sign :) I hope that all your work is slowly paying off and, of course, that you still enjoy doing this besides all the stress and possible setbacks we don't know about :D
    I personally think there has been a lot of progress in every aspect since release. Even if the game would stay in its current state I still would be happily playing it.
    I'm excited to see what the next year brings :)

4. IBsenoj

IBsenoj
    Expand Collapse

Also don't forget this guys, TheShark, MetalMuncher, and a few others!

Estama, Even though you may be quite (forum wise) I think that you're a lot of the brains behind the physics, and was blown away from the dev blog post by you! :D

Congrats to the whole team, and wish you all the best future.

-Brett

5. Goosah

Goosah
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

Great thread idea! Great work devs! The game has been an absolute dream since the last exp update.

Also thanks to the heavy hitter modders releasing such high quality content

Thanks to the youtube stars showcasing the game and community content, and giving me new ideas for gameplay.

6. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

People often over look possibly the most brilliant one on the team.
    Estama
    That guy really knows his shit.

7. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

A timely thread indeed. It may appear that I'm a "hater" but nothing could be further from the truth. I love this program and my mind is still as blown as day one
    that a team of people on this earth have a passion for vehicle soft body physics that actually means something. Beams and nodes?...genius..absolute genius.

I may a bit blunt when asking questions and implying my immense ignorance, but I make no apologies, I'm just very passionate about BeamNG too.
    I want this thing to bloom into a major and ground breaking phenomena.

I want to thank the entire dev team, support staff and modders for the best twenty bucks I've EVER spent on ANYTHING, and the sleepless hours
    you pour into this. Your passion shows. Thank you.:cool:

Thanks to Whiteknight (what kind of name is that anyway? ),:p for this thread to remind us all the jewel that this is.

8. Chernobyl

Chernobyl
    Expand Collapse

I actually love this game. I mean I've been gaming 10 years + now and I have to say, even though it is in early alpha it is one of the best games I have ever played. You guys REALLY know how to make a game and have so, so, much potential for the future. I can't even imagine the amount of game developers that wish they had the same skills as you. I so hope that HUGE companies like Rockstar and Turn 10 implament your amazing skills into their games. Good luck for the future lads!

9. Wolf

Wolf
    Expand Collapse

I wish there was a way for us members to help out the team, Answering support emails etc...

10. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

If we had the ability to answer support emails there would be so many shitty comments, it would be a mess. Buying the game is enough support really.

11. Wolf

Wolf
    Expand Collapse

That's a good point.

12. Goosah

Goosah
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

This is why theres a Questions and Support subforum that people can post and reply to ;)

13. Wolf

Wolf
    Expand Collapse

Yea, I guess your right

14. CaffeinatedPixels

CaffeinatedPixels
    Expand Collapse

Reporting the asshats, making community content, spreading the idea of the game to others, etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice