On Hold |Derby_2K18| [Realistic Demolition Derby Map] [ON HOLD due to legal issues]

Discussion in 'Terrains, Levels, Maps' started by XTeeManX, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Slimeboy2015

Slimeboy2015
    Expand Collapse

i may have misread this so i am just making sure, does this mod include the car configs that were in the images?

2. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

[deleted]

#42 Nathan24™, Dec 1, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  3. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

Oof.

4. XTeeManX

XTeeManX
    Expand Collapse

Sorry for the late delay; dealing with constant court stuff IRL.

The cars in the screenshots are from another users Demolition Derby mod pack, I forget which user it is but I'll look into it. The skins were made by me, based on my IRL derby car projects.
    --- Post updated ---
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It sucks that I have to say this, but unfortunately I do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of December 19th, 2018, my project "Derby_2k18" is going to be TEMPORARILY placed "ON HOLD" due to legal issues I am having IRL keeping me extremely busy.

I am extremely disappointed that I have to put it on hold, because this has been fun for me to create. Sadly, I simply don't have the time to continue this at this current point in my life due to my own stupidity & alcoholism. I have weekly meetings with my lawyer & probation officer. I have a court mandated order to graduate a 12 week Anger Management & Alcoholic Support program.

I know a lot of you were excited for this, and I'm very sorry that I have to do this, but I hope you guys can understand that I need to resort all of my time to my legal issues, getting my life back on track, and getting help for my alcohol abuse issues.

I will definitely come back to this when my life is back on track. If any of you guys want to work on it yourselves, just shoot me a message, I'll check in every so often.

I'm expecting to have everything sorted out by the middle of February 2019. In the mean time; Please keep commenting on here with your suggestions and ideas about what you think would be good to put in this map. That way, when everything's ready to go, I'll know exactly what you guys want to see!

Thank you all for reading this, thank you for understanding, and thank you for your support and everything else! I look forward to continuing this project in 2019! I guess I'll have to rename it to Derby 2K19 huh? Haha!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin "TeeMan" McAndrew

_
    __
    _

The X Society Enterprises
    Founder & CEO

- TXS Small Engine Repair
    - TXS Demolition Derby Team
    - TXS Motorsports
    - TXS Clothing & Accessories
    - TXS Transportation
    - TXS Entertainment

The X Society Riding Club
    (No, we're not an MC, we're an RC, there's a difference.)
    President & Founder

-President of the Mother Charter in Orillia, Ontario
    -FirstSix Patch Holder
    -TXSOriginal Patch Holder
    -Fightin'Irish Patch Holder

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    PS: If anyone has any advice on how to deal with trying to stop being an alcoholic, please PM me, I could use any advice, help, and support I can get. Thanks!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice