WIP Beta released TDV8+ETK i4D D15+Roamer Mod 0.9.2

Adds those two engine, along with a slew of configs, transmissions and turbos.

1. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

Michaelflat submitted a new resource:

TDV8+ETK i4D D15+Roamer Mod - Adds those two engine, along with a slew of configs, transmissions and turbos.

Read more about this resource...

2. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

I might have been wrong about the remapped thing could you make it more obvious on the thumbnails please?

#2 RobertGracie, Sep 8, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  3. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

yeah there is a glitch with the remap at the moment, it works but the configs are not linking to the thumbnails at the moment, i will send an update out tomorrow, its 11PM where i am so i am going to sleep, i am knackered after this Friday back to school :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

5. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

6. TopKick

TopKick
    Expand Collapse

Ignore this. I'm an idiot and didn't realize that a diesel engine would probably use a diesel fuel tank and thought the mod was broken when the diesel engines didn't work.

#6 TopKick, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  7. TopKick

TopKick
    Expand Collapse

I found a real issue this time :p The exhaust on at least both Diesel v8s comes out the front of the engine block. This might be an issue with all the engines but I couldn't tell because the v8s are the only ones that roll coal.

8. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

I really like the mod its useful for towing and as i always had a soft spot for range rovers its pwrfect

9. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, bare in mind that the performance isn't equal, the RR weighs 2.7 tonnes, the Roamer a measly 2.2 tonnes. The torque curves are a bit generous too, to try and get the automatics to use the

Like this if you want presets back

Agree this if you don't want any presets

Informative this if you want new "not factory" presets (eg. Towing/Beast/Offroad/) instead of every trim with 4 engines!

--- Post updated ---
    yeah i noticed that, especially when the engine is cold, it was making thumbnails and a cloud was coming out of the front in all the photos, i'll have to look into exhaust jbeams :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice