T-Series Jet Engine Drag Car

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by CarBro74, Sep 10, 2016.

1. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Hi. I thought it would be cool if we had some semi like the T-Series, and put something like a 60,000 horsepower jet engine in the back. I have seen these before (on the internet of course). They are really cool. Here is a picture.
    Anyways, I thought it would be cool. Like it, not. Whatever. It would be amazing if it could be done.

2. bowdlerize

bowdlerize
    Expand Collapse

How after over 2 thousand posts have you never seen the cars suggestion thread?

• Like Like x 2
  3. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

I chuckled reading this because its true. Ive said many times that just becuase your message count is high doesn't automatically make you a respected member of the community like a nadeox, 6677 and aboroath (many others that i couldnt think of) that actually help people and provide help and support when needed.

4. Яeverse Bass

Яeverse Bass
    Expand Collapse

The good news is that you can easily mod that with Notepad alone, although cool effects like fire would require some LUA, though.

The other thing is that an engine that makes the LHC look like a kindergarden playground doesn't exactly fit the current game. 60k HP? That is a preposterous amount of power!

5. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

I was thinking about this and how to recreate the horsepower and how the truck would react. Because jet engines rev super high you would need to out much torque into the jbeam to get 60k hp. Then for the movement you could just set the gearbox to have heaps of clutch slip slip so it slowly takes offf like a jet engine while keeping the tevs high and it will keep pulling because if the amount of clutch slip. The downside though is that when you realise the jet doesnt work and isnt simulated it would become pretty boring.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice