sunday drive and raceweek video series thread

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by kravn, Mar 24, 2020.

1. kravn

kravn
    Expand Collapse

SUNDAY DRIVE is a series where I will be driving, racing, testing, and drifting cars in various games (mainly Beamng. drive and Forza) every Sunday.

Please consider subscribing to our channel and be sure to check out our other content that the other two members will post.

For Beamng, the main things I will be focusing on are just driving around in various cars, testing and reviewing Mods and cars I made in Automation. (Automation videos will have a separate upload date that is currently undetermined) as well as comparing cars by doing time trials. I will also do some bus routes and scenarios.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrVInC3Y3R4LKlkJxUSzxuQ

Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoy our content! new content for both series will be posted below.
    --- Post updated ---
    --- Post updated ---

latest SUNDAY DRIVE video

latest RACEWEEK video

Thank you for watching! and if you didn't watch anything I still thank you for taking a look at this thread.

#1 kravn, Mar 24, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice