WIP Beta released Stock Car configs for base cars.

Discussion in 'Configurations' started by pyrrha_nikos2k16, Feb 28, 2021.

1. pyrrha_nikos2k16

pyrrha_nikos2k16
    Expand Collapse

Hello all, This is my first content thread I'm posting to the forums. After seeing a couple of skin packs and tracks being made i decided to take a swing at making some configs for stock car racing. I tried to recreate certain eras for the configs so they go from the 50s to the late 90s. Let me know if theres anything i can do to make them more realistic tuning wise and ill try my best at following that, In the future i do plan on releasing some skins for this pack.

includes 3 configs for the Pickup, 2 for the Moonhawk and Bluebuck, 1 for the Barstow, Burnside and Marshall
    --- Post updated ---
    I was inspired by this skin pack to make this skin and as a result some of the configs are made to go with their skins.
    https://www.beamng.com/threads/nascar-skin-pack.75503/

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kevinkawaiix

Kevinkawaiix
    Expand Collapse

how do you use them?

3. ramer201010

ramer201010
    Expand Collapse

How do you not realize that this thread is almost a year old? you just bumped the thread.

4. ModerNoob

ModerNoob
    Expand Collapse

don't bump threads, pls plus you should have seen the red box that says how old this is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice