Solved Steering Sensitivity on controller

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by aljowen, Aug 22, 2017.

1. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

I am finding that on my vehicle the steering feels pretty good on a steering wheel, however on an xbox controller it feels really twitchy. Is there any way to make the steering less sensitive on controller without negatively effecting how it works on a steering wheel?

2. KJP12

KJP12
    Expand Collapse

Maybe try changing the linearity of it?

3. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

I should clarify, I mean on an individual vehicle basis. The stock BeamNG cars all feel as I expect them too on both, the one I am working on doesn't.

4. KJP12

KJP12
    Expand Collapse

You can access it by either, if it doesn't exist: + > Do the action > You can change it from there. If it does exist, just select the action and change it.

If it is for... steering lets say, I don't think you can set it apart from another.

5. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

I will just have to play with the steeringWheelLock to numb them both out a bit.

Thanks for the info :)

Actually seems no amount of adjusting the steeringWheelLock actually helps, I guess I will just settle for it being a bit twitchy on the controller.

#4 aljowen, Aug 22, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice