1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Steering Issues

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by JBird10, Aug 3, 2018.

1. JBird10

JBird10
    Expand Collapse

So the new anniversary/hotfix thing came out and I found something odd. I was playing around with the force feedback settings for my Xbox one controller and I went back in game to drive, but then The force feedback went crazy so I turned it off. I tried driving normally and found that my car was pulling to the right and when I turned to counter the pull, it went to the left or went straight. I reset the force feedback and steering axis settings and the same thing happened. I'm trying to figure out if it has something to do with the new update and counter-steering stuff, or if my controller is sticking.

In all of these pictures I am not touching the controller. In between each one, I steered one direction or
    the other and then returned it to normal
    screenshot_00079.png screenshot_00079.png screenshot_00080.png screenshot_00081.png screenshot_00082.png I'm pretty sure I have a sticky joystick but help is appreciated. Thanks!

2. smyljr

smyljr
    Expand Collapse

you can adjust the deadzone of the controller sticks in the settings. should fix your sticky steering.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice