1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Stats in Replies for cars yet to be ingame as of 10/7/2015

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tjm2000, Oct 7, 2015.

1. tjm2000

tjm2000
    Expand Collapse

so here's the current stats in replies for cars yet to be in the game
    LeGran: 239 Replies
    Wendover: 222 Replies
    Burnside Special: 204 Replies
    Bluebuck: 203 Replies
    Barstow: 160 Replies
    Miramar: 135 Replies
    1989 Pessima: 102 Replies
    2400i: 97 Replies

so it appears that going by this the Burnside Special should be put in 3rd (even though that doesn't sound right since it's models been sitting there for like what 2 years), the Wendover 2nd, and LeGran 1st (also of course no one wants any of the cars to actually drive around like at least 100% of the time except when bored, especially the German sedan, that's 25% hurtful to me since i'm 25% German.).

- - - Updated - - -

oh and one of Mr. car designers if you happen to see this could you perhaps make a rebranded Hudson Hornet (you already have the basic shell almost with the 1953 car, now if it's not already steel you just gotta make it steel and have a choice of these two engines, a 5.1 L I6 or the equivalent of Twin-H Power (which was just the 1952 general idea of a I6 and instead of 1 tube on top (i think that's the bit where the air goes into the actual engine) it has 2 to make 170 hp instead of 145 hp and it was a 308 cu in engine) wiki for Hornet here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hudson_Hornet .

2. DrowsySam

DrowsySam
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stormdrain

Stormdrain
    Expand Collapse

drowsy2reky4u

• Like Like x 1
  4. tjm2000

tjm2000
    Expand Collapse

Oh wow didn't like no one want the SBR4 at first and so the Burnside was winning, then it was shown in a video or something i guess and just rekt (just like Hudson/Nash into AMC proceeding to get rekt by Chrysler then about 3 years later it got rekt again by Fiat.). But really Burnside seems like a company that will wind up merging with another weak one to make something slightly more powerful (so maybe Soliad if they make it a 50's car instead ((it's too block like to be any newer than the 50's) to make a new american company that's basically the equal of AMC poor cars for the most part in terms of sedans ((horrible steering could hardly keep a Gremlin straight from what i have tested) but coupes were ok, everyone loved them though at least until Chrysler bought AMC out and basically killed it and Fiat bought Chrysler as well as a few others. ((bet you didn't expect the Italians to buy out almost all the Americans as they bought Chrysler in 1990 who bought AMC in 1987 ((AMC was the result of Nash and Hudson merging), Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Mopar in other years.).

5. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

Thats the old poll, it was closed after the thread was locked ages ago so the SRB4 was always ahead in it and won by something like 6 votes. So no the majority wanted it.

That was also long before the video or even ingame screenshots that it was closed.

6. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

There should really be a new poll anyway. But vehicles get developed so fast now does it really even matter?

by summer next year I'd expect at least 4+ more cars in-game at this rate.

My heart goes out to you ETK 2400i

• Like Like x 2
  7. tjm2000

tjm2000
    Expand Collapse

I do think that you could probably get away with changing the Grille on the Burnside Special shell in a different model, then giving it a different start choice (perhaps navy blue), then slapping a I6, Twin H choice in it, and you'd have the Hudson Hornet though. Just rebrand the company name to a different thing (that doesn't already have a letter that is starting in another one) and then name the car itself so that the first letter of the car matches the first letter of the company name, and so you could probably name it like the ("insert 50's style name where first letter is not already taken by Burnside or any old car company, insert name of car where first letter of car name matches first letter of car company name" here), also make the sideplate rear wheel things like this, then it needs Bench Seats, 1 in Coupe, 2 in Sedan.

1951_hudson_hornet-pic-8061118835090666405.jpeg Coupe Style

images.jpg Sedan Style

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice