Statistics about the randomness of "Garage to Garage - Italy" scenario

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by brianmoyano, Jul 15, 2021.

1. brianmoyano

brianmoyano
    Expand Collapse

Hi, since the last update i've been only be playing this Garage to Garage scenario on Italy. I love the game, but I like this little "sense" of doing something for purpose. And also like "the challenge" of trying to be as fast as possible, or driving as realistically as possible without no major damage or living with them.

I played a little more over than 300 times at this scenario, but around 100 times ago I decided it could be fun to track the car, distance and traffic given to analyze the randomness. All of this started because I was noticing that there were cars that the game didn't gave me to use.

For the moment I have about 100 lines and i'm tracking it like this: https://i.imgur.com/XrbjjWV.png
    I'm not very good at this statistics stuff, so If anyone has a suggestion, i'd gladly hear them.

So far I saw the following things:

Traffic is pretty much perfect:

For the distance I put all the numbers from the spreadsheet into this website that calculates Mean, Median and Mode

And lastly for the cars, and where all started, I have this:

In this scenario I've never driven: D-Series, H-Series, Roamer, T-Series, Hopper or the bus (I could see why the bus maybe is blacklisted, but would be fun to use it anyways)

Probably most of you don't care about this info, but maybe someone is into this.

• Like Like x 11
  2. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Someone should notify @TStabbert about this thread :p

• Like Like x 1
  3. TStabbert

TStabbert
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

wow, very cool stats :D
    Little fun fact about traffic: the maximum number of traffic cars will depend on your traffic settings. So if you have 1 car maximum, no matter the traffic situation, it will always only be 1 car. The traffic situation is rolled (low, medium, high), and then a random number of vehicles inside that range are activated.
    About the vehicles: this is kinda what I'd expect, it selects the vehicle by first selecting a random model, then a random config from that model. Only select "Car" type vehicles, so no hopper, roamer, or other trucks/busses.

• Like Like x 3
  4. brianmoyano

brianmoyano
    Expand Collapse

I'd love to be able to activate an option and also get trucks and busses. I know that probably for busses we would need special delivery zones, but could be fun tho and maybe not activated by default.
    But overall I like this scenario so much that I would love to see it expand and have it other maps (West and East Coast) and also have more delivery zones.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice