Spotlights/Rallying Lights

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by FastestClassic, Aug 9, 2013.

1. FastestClassic

FastestClassic
    Expand Collapse

Before I say anything about my suggestion, I have to say: awesome job by the developers on this brilliantly executed game! I love all the little elements of realism in the game, from the tyres popping to the awesome damage simulation. It's almost too awesome to put into words ;)

Anyway, on with my suggestion. I like the rally version of the Ibishu Covet & the offroading version of the Gavril D15, but there's a problem. What happens when you're offroading at night? You can't see, even with the high beams on! So I think there should be an option on these cars to have rally lights or spotlights. And there should also be different styles. Here are some examples:

Not-so-many lights (2-4 lights, mostly attached to the bumper [the kind of rally lights shown below])
    rally-celica.jpg audi_quattro_rally1_A1.jpg
    Some lights (4-6 lights, on the front bumper/hood [also as shown below])
    mini_rally_car.jpg Rally_Innovations_Member_Spotlight_November_2012.jpg
    OH MAH GAWD SO MANY LIGHTS WTF IS THIS (6-10 lights, 1 row on OR built into the bumper, 1 row on the roof)
    2010-ford-svt-raptor-r_100232261_m.jpg

Also, on a side note, I think there should be some custom bumpers/side skirts/fender flares added as well. I know the game is only in it's alpha, but the more customization, the better ;)

FastestClassic

#1 FastestClassic, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  2. Dr.Bullshit

Dr.Bullshit
    Expand Collapse

I think plenty of parts will show up after some time.
    Official parts (made by devs) and mod parts (made by fans), just wait for them.;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice