split screen and online multiplayer

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by gabealtf, Sep 29, 2020.

1. gabealtf

gabealtf
    Expand Collapse

i was playing BeamNG multiseat with a friend recently and we were getting annoyed, because the camera kept zooming out and we couldn't move it for ourselves. He than said that he's getting a laptop just before summer holidays. I thought: "if there was online and split screen multiplayer... than me and him wouldn't have to get annoyed about this.... and we'd be able to call on discord and play BeamNG.drive together, or for when i visit his place or he visits mine we could play splitscreen (vertical and horizontal options for up to 4 players)"
    I'm decently certain there is a thread like this with the same idea so... sorry if you also made the same thread. later...

2. IDontKnow

IDontKnow
    Expand Collapse

Lucky for you, there is BeamMP, a live multiplayer BeamNG experience you can download here: https://beamng-mp.com/
    For split-screen, I don't think the developers have added that yet.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. gabealtf

gabealtf
    Expand Collapse

i know however this takes long to load and i cant host coz you have to be a patron for the creator its fun tho

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice