Unsolved Speedo on old mods

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Firepower, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Firepower

Firepower
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone,
    I was playing with some old mods I still have, and I noticed this issue : the speedometer goes crazy if the vehicle is in gear, and the power delivery is inconsistent.
    [gfycat]NeatFlusteredFish[/gfycat]
    [gfycat]BlissfulJovialAdder[/gfycat]
    Does anyone know how to fix this ? I assume this issue has comething to do with the engines and suspensions of these mods (hubwheels maybe ?), but the things I tried didn't solve it.
    Thank you for the help !

2. Narwhal

Narwhal
    Expand Collapse

Well for the helljeep, i removed , {"speedo" : true} from the front wheel jbeam, line 105 and it kinda fixed it. Im gonna try to dig further and see if i can figure it out

edit
    started messing with values in the engine of the helljeep. it seems that upping throttle sensitivity can be a workaround. i changed it from 1.1 to 2.1 and removed speedo: true from the front wheels and it performs decently.

#2 Narwhal, Nov 11, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  3. Firepower

Firepower
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I did that too, but then it just displays the air speed (hope I'm correct) and just hides the problem. The vehicle is still doing weird sounds and not behaving correctly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice