Released Speedo BUG-Piccolina 【-耀的车店-】[-YSparkle's Workshop-]

Discussion in 'Configurations' started by YSparkle, Sep 7, 2022.

1. YSparkle

YSparkle
    Expand Collapse

大家好!这是我在BeamNG论坛上第一次发布自己改装调教的车车。但第一次不代表经验不足,我已经在百度贴吧BeamNG吧中经营了半年多我的改车贴:耀的车店。你可以在这里清晰看到我的进步过程:https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7700853345 。废话不多说,下面请看我的车:Autobello Piccolina Speedo BUG (M)。
    Hello everyone!This is the first time that I post my well-customed car on BeamNG Forum.However,it doesn't mean that I lack the experience.Actually,I've being managed a thread called"Yao De Che Dian(耀的车店)”on Baidu Tie Ba(百度贴吧)for more than half a year,you can see my progress clearly by clicking the link below:https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7700853345.No more nonsense,here my car is:Autobello Piccolina Speedo BUG (M).
    upload_2022-9-7_16-54-58.png
    一眼盯真,鉴定为:纯纯的直线加速赛车;)。他有255匹的最大马力(并且发动机不会轻易受损)和5.4秒的零百加速,这在上世纪60年代真是快到离谱。车辆已经经过细致的调教,现在它既有在直线加速胶地上的稳定性,也有在意呆利狭窄小道上的敏捷(但毕竟还是个直线加速赛车XD)。这辆车无论是在外观设计还是在底盘调教上都花费了我大量的心血,这就是为什么我展示并且发布它的原因。
    Obviously,it's a drag car.It has 255hp(and the engine won't get damaged easily)and it's 0-100km/h record is 5.4s(Incrediblely fast in the 60s).This car got carefully adjusted and now it has both the stability on dragstrip and quickness on Italian narrow path(But after all it's a drag car XD).I spend a lot of time on it's appearance and suspention adjustment,and that's why I show and post it on beamng.
    这不包含也不需要额外模组。你需要将这个MOD安装至你的模组文件夹。这个文件本身包含json文件所以你可以在游戏里看到这辆车的详细信息。玩得愉快!
    It doesn't need extra mod.You should put the zip into your"mods"folder.The zip contains a json file so you can see the detailed information in the game.Have fun!
    另外,如果你对这辆车有什么疑惑、问题、建议,欢迎在楼下提出!:)
    If you have some problems/questions/fantastic ideas,tell me please!:)
    (So sorry for my poor English)

Attached Files:

2. bloxxor

bloxxor
    Expand Collapse

有趣的小混蛋,你应该在这里发布一些其他配置。

3. YSparkle

YSparkle
    Expand Collapse

Thank for your advice;).Well,I'm making some crazy stuff.Now I am planning to make there car packs,I'll post them several weeks later.:DWhat kind of cars would you like?Race or offroad?

• Like Like x 1
  4. default0.0player

default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

非常好工作!

5. YSparkle

YSparkle
    Expand Collapse

谢谢!:D There will be more nice jobs later!

6. YSparkle

YSparkle
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice