1. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Spawn Points & Turbo Sound

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by NBHD, Nov 24, 2017.

1. NBHD

NBHD
    Expand Collapse

When I drove with the sunburst "Track" the turbo sounds awful. I rev it up and when the boost cuts off it's this very high pitched sound that makes the game really annoying. When you drive normally and it goes in and out of boost while shifting it sounds fine, but otherwise it is bad. Spawn points are also an issue for one of my maps. Don't about about any others, but on "Garfield Heights" my spawn point is messed up and spawns me on the default area. Anybody relate?

2. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

The turbo and other sound issues are very well known and reported. Spawn point point issues in gridmap is known as well but i don't know if spawning issues with mod maps is known.

Here is the official thread for 0.11 update bug reporting and discussion: https://beamng.com/threads/0-11-discussion-feedback-bugs-reporting-thread-read-1-post.49047/
    The first post contains a list of known bugs and alot of other usueful info.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. NBHD

NBHD
    Expand Collapse

Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice