Some new scenarios to put into action the game update, my ideas

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Vital, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Vital

Vital
    Expand Collapse

The best way to enjoy the new update is through a scenario, the walking mode will be involved. Here's my ideas.

First thing i'd like to do is have a re-make of "car delivery" where now you have to use your skills to load up the car manually, we'll need to utilize the proper two flatbed alongside with the Gavril T75. Since we cannot properly operate the leavers yet, we'd have either options avalible. You have acess to the node grabber as well. The rules will be, 0 damage permitted on the customer's car. You will have acess to the car itself, but i would not go on a joy ride. The scenario would encourage you to walk to the car.

Now for some new stuff:

Scenario idea : Traffic controller. You'd take your Gavril Series loaded with traffic tubes and saw horse barriers. and arrive at a crash site where a Gavril T-series has broken down. Your job is to place the cones around the truck and advise the road is closed. You'd have to walk up to the truck, open the rear gate and take each object and place it around the object. as well as the saw horse barrier at the beginning of the road, so the scenario would take place on a small stretch of road which has another road as an alternative. This could be a tanker truck.

We don't have a traffic control livery yet but we have a set of amber lights. Ideal wheel sets for gavril would be suggested to be the 15x7 GP Wrester steel front and rear. Color white with the theme "D15 Farmhand with the Manual gearbox.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice