Some functionality regarding building cars in-game

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Velstydez, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Velstydez

Velstydez
    Expand Collapse

Sooo... as probably many users do, I spend a lot of time creating custom vehicles using the parts selector and the tuning menu, and there are some things that I think could use some improvement to make the experience better:

In the garage:

- Generally tweak the parts UI: it's a bit confusing, and as you click a sub-menu, often your mouse appears over a button that wasn't there before and the game loads something that you didn't actually want to see
    - To have an option to "drop" the car from a small height would be very useful to preview suspension behaviour
    - Have an option to visualize ONLY the part you want to change, before clicking on it, in such a way that it's quick with no lag (as in not loading the physics, maybe? - I don't know if this is possible, but it would be really cool. Or maybe have thumbnails for parts when you hover over the button?

In-game:
    - any tweaks that can make the parts and tuning menus less laggy. I don't know if its just me, but these menus are very laggy both in my laptop and desktop (they're both purpose built gaming machines that handle any other game), even with simulation paused...

Some of these changes are relatively small but would make a big difference and would be much appreciated :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice