1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

(SOLVED)This is a mod thing but i need help.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Randomguy12, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Randomguy12

Randomguy12
    Expand Collapse

Whenever I load up BeamNG it gives me a black screeen but if i have no mods it works. the last time i played it all i did was just load up a modded map and play for a while . I didnt install any new mods so does anyone know what the problem might be?

2. Evandman12345

Evandman12345
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

when I get a black screen I click my mouse button a few times and it starts working

sorry if its not healthy

3. DuneWulff

DuneWulff
    Expand Collapse

You can always do this the old fashioned way: process-of-elimination
    Assuming you aren't running a gazillion mods, you can just disable your mods one-by-one until you find which one has caused your issue. Also, open task manager while you launch BeamNG and see if its status changes to "Not Responding"

4. Randomguy12

Randomguy12
    Expand Collapse

I can try these ways. Maybe a mod just got outdated. Also I would do DuneWulff’s way as well but i can’t even get on other then the starting screen that has like clear cache, start game, and the other things

5. DuneWulff

DuneWulff
    Expand Collapse

You should have a "mod" folder in your Documents/BeamNG. Open that and delete them one-by-one. Once you find the culprit, restore the others with the recycle bin.

6. Randomguy12

Randomguy12
    Expand Collapse

I wouldn’t delete only cut-and-paste into a separate folder

7. Iro

Iro
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

i think its just better to restart. my mods folder along with 600+ mods had a bunch of trash, and was over 7 gb
    plus it slowed down my game, and had mods i didnt use

8. Randomguy12

Randomguy12
    Expand Collapse

if i click for a few times windows says "Beamng is not responding" so ifi click on close program , BeamNG closes but then theres an error report saying that BeamNG needed more startup time. thats strange
    --- Post updated ---
    Wait I tried Playing with no mods in my mods folder and it did the crash again. maybe its not the mods, but the mods folder?
    --- Post updated ---
    This is mods folder
    --- Post updated ---
    WAIT i got it fixed i just needed to make a new mods folder the problems done!

Attached Files:

• 2018-03-07.png
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice