Solved (solved, but I want to know why it changed) Terrain shrunk and textures changed after update

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by JonasTMT, Nov 24, 2017.

1. JonasTMT

JonasTMT
    Expand Collapse

Well, the titel explains the problems. The terrain shrunk from ~4000 to ~250 and the textures have changed AND the terrain has changed I have spent alot of time into this map and I hope I can do something to fix it.
    It all happend after the 0.11. ~~ update.
    Pictures of the problem:

And I can't open the world editor, game freezes. Please say I can open it after a hotfix or something, because if I can't, I've wasted over 50 hours of mapmaking..
    (how the map was before the update: )

Attached Files:

2. Bzucko

Bzucko
    Expand Collapse

It took me 12s to open your map in the editor.

Attached Files:

• CountrySideEditor.jpg
  3. JonasTMT

JonasTMT
    Expand Collapse

Beamng crashes when I try to open it in worldeditor, probably my pc sucjs, but I could do it in 0.10

4. Bzucko

Bzucko
    Expand Collapse

RAM usage is also OK, so maybe it is problem, that you have plenty of files in levels, art and cache folders. In levels I have only my map with only a few files. Also file system has changed(especially folder structure and files in it) in 0.11

Attached Files:

• ramUsage.jpg
  5. JonasTMT

JonasTMT
    Expand Collapse

It worked in the newest hotfix. I can finall open the map but the terrain is still changed. I try to fix the terrain (altho its weird that its changed)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. JonasTMT

JonasTMT
    Expand Collapse

I think no one has this problem, so its probably on my end. I found the old .ter file but I have no idea how to use it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice