1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

smoke not working??

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by djbutter, Mar 13, 2016.

1. djbutter

djbutter
    Expand Collapse

ok so i watched the new update video and i saw smoke and the tempature simulation stuffs. the thing is the exhaust smoke doesnt work and the list of issues of the vehicle i am driving only show coolant problems when i destroy the car. also the coolant thing will turn on just hitting bumps? am i doing somethingwrong

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

http://www.beamng.com/threads/0-5-3-0-discussion-feedback-bugs-reporting-thread-read-1-post.22290/

-Exhaust smoke will appear depending on the load. Generally it's barely visible.
    -Radiator steam will appear when radiator is damaged and coolant is over 100°C.
    -Coolant Cap steam will appear when coolant is too hot (over 120°C).
    -Head Gasket Steam will appear as soon your head gasket is damaged. If you break the Head Gasket, your exhaust will start steaming.
    -Damaged Piston Rings will cause the vehicle to burn oil. Exhaust will emit blue-ish smoke.

Put on parking brake D15 (i6) and accelerate.
    Smoke depends a lot on the engine, each has different values.
    Pick the Covet Beater and you will see how much that thing smokes.

• Like Like x 1
  3. simonfrat123

simonfrat123
    Expand Collapse

I love you devs can't wait to see more

4. djbutter

djbutter
    Expand Collapse

Thank you. you guys should make the smoke more visible though. after i posted this thread i took one of the cars and mad it do a burnout for what felt like forever and it started to put out smoke. however the engine was on the verge of dieing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice