Small YouTubers Need Help (BeamNG YouTubers)

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by HockeySnipe16, Aug 6, 2015.

?

Who Are You Subscribing to?

Poll closed Aug 16, 2015.
  1. HockeySnipe16 (Me)

8.8%
  2. Megablasy

5.9%
  3. clayton8or_2

5.9%
  4. On Board

5.9%
  5. No one :(

91.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys I just wanted to say that small YouTubers need help. I would know, I myself am a small YouTuber so that is why I am making this post. Below this there are 4 great YouTubers. Watch those videos and then vote up above for what YouTubers you are going to Subscribe to. I am not doing this for myself but for all of the small YouTubers out there that need help. Thank you so much for considering checking out these YouTubers. It really means a lot to me and them if you Subscribe. Please do not hate on me cause this IS in the right section on the forum and this IS NOT for myself but for other small YouTubers like me. Don't worry guys, I know your pain xD
    Thank you!

HockeySnipe16 (Me): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCliL-lNEpUDdLraEpgAMSPg

Megablasty: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8nqxZgYvwTlb0ZNHiyWD9w

clayton8or_2: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYPOPQIW8I-CkMpJdihjkuQ

On Board: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmqGcjuSxoyAcBhgQGcglOQ

There are SO MANY small YouTubers that need help and this is just a portion of them. If you also have a small YouTube channel then leave it down below with a video and a link to your channel.

P.S. If your channel had more than 100 subs I did not post it in this post. Though you are considered a small YouTuber, other YouTubers need help too. Thank you!

Edit:

There are YouTubers giving up their hopes and dreams every single day because they don't get the recognition they deserve. Let's all work together and help to keep YouTube strong. PewDiePie and Jacksepticeye, all of those people won't be able to do YouTube forever, a new generation of YouTubers must take their place when they are to old to do it anymore. We have to start now to help small YouTubers grow! Who's with me?!? No one?!? Well I guess I'm going home now.

#1 HockeySnipe16, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  2. JackAttak

JackAttak
    Expand Collapse

I'm just going to go ahead and say that - while many small YouTubers deserve more subscribers, they can get there on their own just fine. None of the big channels made it by asking for subscribers or doing anything to make themselves more popular. Not even PewDiePie. They did it because they enjoyed making videos, and not because they wanted to be famous. Now that YouTube is so big, everyone wants subscribers and wants to be popular, and not necessarily because they really enjoy creating their videos. To be frank, they just want attention. I did the same thing years ago, and I somehow got some subscribers, mainly because I just kept making videos. My videos were crap, but I still gained subscribers. All the small channels that you're trying to help will get subscribers too, if their content is decent and they make a steady stream of videos that they enjoy making. It seems that the people who ask for subscribers too much are the ones that don't make good content.

Good luck to you and the others with your channels. Just remember it shouldn't be about subscribers if you enjoy making videos. People should only subscribe to these channels if they want to. It's pointless to subscribe to someone and not enjoy watching any of their videos.

• Like Like x 1
  3. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

I understand and thank you, honestly I just did this to maybe help someone out today. I felt in a good mood so I decided to help someone. I agree that if you make good quality content, you enjoy doing it, and others enjoy it, you will get popular. I just want to help small YouTubers get there faster so that they don't give up or something.

4. JackAttak

JackAttak
    Expand Collapse

Alright, sounds good. :)

On another note, On Board is using low-quality mods. Might want to show him this: http://www.beamng.com/threads/12607-The-Difference-Between-Quality-and-Low-Quality-Mods

5. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I noticed that. I will show him this ASAP. Thanks for understanding though :)

6. Joeyfuller2000

Joeyfuller2000
    Expand Collapse

#6 Joeyfuller2000, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  7. Zero

Zero
    Expand Collapse

Thing is.. They just gotta be more original. People like Nadeox made some original content, and so did insanegaz. Most "small youtubers" seem to just copy it straight off, and that makes it, meh.

And I doubt many gonna subscribe to a guy who supports russian mods.

• Like Like x 1
  8. JackAttak

JackAttak
    Expand Collapse

I agree with this, since roughly all of the videos shown in the original post are titled some variation of "crashes and fails", and they all follow the same format.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Joeyfuller2000

Joeyfuller2000
    Expand Collapse

My channel does NOT support Russian mods.

10. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

Yes, but to survive on YouTube, you have to do some things that others do. If you make up something original and it gets maybe 5 views, you're probably not going to survive very long. If you make a crashes and fails compilation that gets 100 views, you're probably gonna keep doing that. People want more of specific things (THIS DOES NOT IMPLY EVERYONE) BeamNG crashes and fails is something people want more of. You can copy PewDiePie and do everything the way he does it and you won't succeed on YouTube, but if you take inspiration to PewDiePie you will get more views. I take inspiration from every BeamNG YouTuber (No, I'm not just saying that). I have never directly copied any BeamNG Youtuber though. No matter how much my video looks like Insanegaz's video, I did not intentionally copy him. On YouTube, if you put hard work and effort into your videos, people will watch and like them even if they look similar to someone else. I have done YouTube for a while now and I have learned the skills that it take to take it to the next step. I have researched for HOURS to find tips and tricks for YouTube.

Example: There are 10's of 1,000's Call Of Duty YouTubers. They all seem alike to me. Somehow though, they all have a lot of views. How could this be? Because people like more of what they like. Yes, you guys are right people should be original, but that's one of many paths to take for YouTube. I hope this clears things up a little :)

11. Whippy

Whippy
    Expand Collapse

I never know what my next video is going to be because every video I make isn't planned, I use Shadowplay to record highlights and I put them into a video, so my videos only consist of me having fun in a game, how could I be stealing content if I was using DVR to record my highlights?

I'll never do a letsplay or make a funny montage out of one game (Besides CS:GO) and I'll only upload content if I'm happy with it :) I think to myself "Would my friends like this" rather than "Would this get a lot of views" (Unless its a really unpopular game that no one really knows about) I make my content so I can get my friends to laugh, that's what I love doing, making people laugh, I love doing it. so if I know that a video would make my friends laugh, I'd publish it. since its public, other people click on it and watch it too, and they laugh! so they subscribe :)

Make content that makes you laugh and what you know that would make your friends laugh, don't think about views or subs into mind, its good to have them, but I rather make 10 people laugh rather than 10,000 people not laughing.

12. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

This isn't exactly true with every YouTuber but I get where you're going with this. I personally would get picked on if any of my "Friends" found out about my channel (with an exception to a few). I personally make videos because I enjoy doing it, it kills time, and it makes others happy. I spent 7 hours on a montage but since it didn't turn out good, I scrapped the whole thing and started over. On YouTube, you can't make videos if you don't like to.

13. Whippy

Whippy
    Expand Collapse

The thing is to make it original... by doing the same thing, everyone has a CS:GO montage, everyone! but what could you do to make your video stand out? I don't go and watch other people's videos to get idea's, I just... play the game, and anything that makes me laugh makes me want to share it and make other people laugh, its hard for me to laugh, so you know its good when I'm laughing.

14. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

For me, I spend about 1-2 hours just watching other BeamNG montages and I gather some ideas (camera angles, movement, cinematography, etc. I do NOT however steal ideas). . Then I go into BeamNG and brainstorm some ideas and crashes etc. Finally I film. My rule is: if it's not good, don't use it. Another tip is to view your videos from a critics standpoint. Take notes on your mistakes, experiment to see if you can make them better, and most of all, NEVER GIVE UP!

• Like Like x 1
  15. daniel_j

daniel_j
    Expand Collapse

Just add tits in the thumbnail, intro full of butts and one of those gay MLG SMOKE WEED stupid montages.
    Instant success.
    Or scream on the camera, it attracts the kids.

16. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

Im too exhausted to type a long response to everyone in this thread right now but after reading this im just going to quit making videos, If nobody cares to watch them why make them? my videos are just a waste of space. Might aswell just close my channel, Nobody will care anyways, taking time to make videos doesnt get me anywhere. People say they are not "unique" Well nothing is unique these days, and i think they are pretty damn unique compared to the shitty LP channels that hoard 90% of youtube. Dont expect me to make any content anymore for the reasons i listed and many more. Goodbye.

17. Whippy

Whippy
    Expand Collapse

This guy gets it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. JackAttak

JackAttak
    Expand Collapse

Goodness, nobody said anything bad about your videos. Everyone's comments were directed towards all the channels listed here, not just yours. If you love making videos and think they're unique, then by all means, keep making them. If you want to quit based on vague comments with mostly constructive criticism and general YouTube discussions, then do that, I guess. We mean no harm. As I was making my map review videos long ago, I would get multiple hateful comments every week, but I didn't care, and even though the videos were crap, I ended up with 107 total map reviews and 270 subscribers. Do it if you enjoy it. Don't stop just because of this unless you never liked doing it in the first place.

19. daniel_j

daniel_j
    Expand Collapse

I meant harm to those of whom use suggestive thumbnails to lure you into a video that doesn't even have boobies.
    poopyheads.

20. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

I do, i love doing it but i dont want to if noone watches or likes them, thats what i enjoy about making these videos, seeing peoples reaction to them and comments and stuff, Thats why i try to make them as unique and high quality as possible, but people dont noice that... Whatever it doesnt matter anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

I aggree with you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice