Small suggestion for scenarios

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Prizedcoffeecup, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Prizedcoffeecup

Prizedcoffeecup
    Expand Collapse

Hello there! I have a small suggestion for the scenarios function that was recently added to BeamNG.drive...I used to love playing the races because I could use whatever vehicle I pleased, but now there is no longer the function to do so as it resets the entire game engine instead whenever you restart the race. My suggestion would be if you guys would allow using whatever vehicles you please after you have finally completed the race successfully, and also add an extra functionality that can be enabled by the race developer to disable this as needed for certain challenges that would encounter stability issues if using the incorrect vehicle for the job.

I feel this would be a bit more fair in terms of some scenarios, as it would allow experimentation with other vehicles but require you to unlock that functionality first...kinda like when you're told as a little kid to try something that you're refusing to eat because you think it will taste bad. From there you can decide that you either like the vehicle that you have to beat the mission with first, or if you didn't like it and want to try a different vehicle on the track.

2. tdev

tdev
    Expand Collapse
    Developer
    BeamNG Team

Yes, we will have scenarios with vehicle selection - just give us some more time :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice