Siren volume too low [SOLVED]

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Capricious Curtis, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Capricious Curtis

Capricious Curtis
    Expand Collapse

Hi all!
    Recently, I have been inspired to make a mod adding the Mastercom B siren used by the chicago police department. I got it working and in the game, but I cant hear it over the noise of the engine.
    How do I boost the audio to be louder? Do i just chuck it into audacity and amplify it? Is there a line of text I need to add to the jbeam file? Any help would be appreciated. If you want, I can attach what I have so far.

also, a bit off topic, but how do I make the title of my thread blue like the rest??? I have been wondering this for the longest time....

EDIT:
    All siren mods that I have downloaded are very quiet on my end, while the official sirens play at a normal volume. I have cleared my cache and everything. I really don't know what's up but if someone does know,

#1 Capricious Curtis, Jun 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  2. Dashy

Dashy
    Expand Collapse

Dont mean to defib a dead horse but did you manage to find a fix?

3. TheMoistyNuggets

TheMoistyNuggets
    Expand Collapse

Have you found a fix for this

4. Capricious Curtis

Capricious Curtis
    Expand Collapse

Just for the future, some people get annoyed when you reply to old threads - just a word of advice - and I personally don’t care

to answer your question, yes I have. When using modded sirens or horns I have found that the game volume needs to be set to 100% and I just turn down my of audio or use the windows volume mixer to turn the game down. Having beamng set to 100% on the game audio settings is the fix tho

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice