Searching for someone who can help make a map

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by warsenf, Mar 27, 2019.

1. warsenf

warsenf
    Expand Collapse

Ive been working on a map called 'muddy run' recently (guess where this is going).
    Its a map with a lot of muddy roads for deliveries.
    The map also has areas for 4x4 cars with also a lot of mud and some rock crawling.
    I can make most of the map myself, but it will eed someone who can take care of buildings/models, as I haven't gotten used to the engine that well.
    I currently on my phone and dont have screenshots available rn, ill send them later.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. warsenf

warsenf
    Expand Collapse

3. krallopian

krallopian
    Expand Collapse
    NC114-85EKLS
    BeamNG Team

You will have very little luck finding someone who would want to do the work, let alone for free.

Best chance is to use existing buildings in the game, otherwise find maps that others have made and ask if you can use their models in your map =)

4. PreacherGoat

PreacherGoat
    Expand Collapse

I'm currently teaching myself to make 3d Models... If you have some know-how, I'll trade you a few custom buildings for some learnings :)

I'm using Blender 2.8, So the models will be in dae. files.... As for colouring and textures.... I'm getting there slowly.

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice