Scripted police tactics, Traffic lights, AI headlights

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Agent Uly (G.E.W.P), Dec 19, 2019.

1. Agent Uly (G.E.W.P)

Agent Uly (G.E.W.P)
    Expand Collapse

I believe scripted takedowns for police would be much better for gameplay rather than ramming the back of vehicles every chance they get.

I wish when it gets dark the AI Traffic cars would turn on their headlights (randomly as it gets darker for realism)

This last one is a stretch but functioning Traffic lights, and better law system for police to enforce like passing red lights.

I also think there should be a chance when playing as a police vehicle that a random AI driver will break a rule and go nuts to get away, but this should be toggleable event from the radial menu, as well as the Extra rules I mentioned above.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. ViroGamer

ViroGamer
    Expand Collapse

The headlights for AI at night already work, you just need to add them as traffic. The other ones may take some time to be added to the game, or never.

3. racerwill86

racerwill86
    Expand Collapse

the AI chasing AI would be cool

4. ViroGamer

ViroGamer
    Expand Collapse

You could set the police to chase you then change the police car and tell your car to flee then you have a chase with AI

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice