1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

RWD "Ishubi?" Covet mod?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zero_code_name_Reaper, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Zero_code_name_Reaper

Zero_code_name_Reaper
    Expand Collapse

So i had searched high and low through BeamNG website which i seem to have difficulty doing with the search function and how it's set up and the results i did get were not what i was looking for.

I was looking for a mod that would let you have a rwd transfer case for the covet instead of fwd and haven't had any success.

At one point someone had made a mod that enabled all vehicles to have multiple transfer case configurations for fwd, rwd or both and i no longer have it.
    For if i remember correctly it was outdated and caused my game to crash or when i kept having issues where i had to delete all local content in my mods folder.

Since then or recently i haven't been able to find it or something similar.

Does anyone know where i can find that mod or something similar and perhaps with a link?

2. Inertia

Inertia
    Expand Collapse

3. Zero_code_name_Reaper

Zero_code_name_Reaper
    Expand Collapse

I will give it a try.

4. Justy4WDTURBO

Justy4WDTURBO
    Expand Collapse

I'm quite sure you can't use my AWD Covet mod with the front diff removed?

5. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

If it's still using the bits I threw together that one time then yeah you can remove the front diff while using the selectable 4wd gearbox, put it into 4wd and because the center is locked it should send power to the rear axle just fine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice