russian, french, and australian cars.

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by mms, Feb 3, 2017.

?

which do you want most?

1. french car

35 vote(s)
    37.2%
  2. australian car

26 vote(s)
    27.7%
  3. russian car

33 vote(s)
    35.1%
  1. mms

mms
    Expand Collapse

I ACKNOWLEDGE VEHICLE SUGGESTIONS DOES EXIST. I JUST WANTED A MORE IN DEPTH THREAD FOR THIS.
    so I always wanted beamng cars fro these countries. share your suggestions too.

for france I want a classic French car, or a modern hatch. _1.jpg _2.jpg _3.jpg

for Australia I want a ute no compromise _5.jpg

for Russia I want a lada type vehicle, or an offroader. _6.jpg _7.jpg

those are y suggestions, share yours too!

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. jiangwei08

jiangwei08
    Expand Collapse

This would be cool!

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. mms

mms
    Expand Collapse

I agree completely!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Bakasan

Bakasan
    Expand Collapse

Patience is a virtue....

and vehicle suggestions are cancer.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. KamikazeF0X

KamikazeF0X
    Expand Collapse

From a marketing point of view, Russian car would be better
    Russian community looks quite strong with lots of modders

From a French point of view, it would be nice to see a everyday-like car ^^

• Like Like x 1
  6. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

Citroen AX clone would be awesome in beamng, especially if there were 2 generations of it with different engines, interior and body panels such as the real AX did.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Copunit12

Copunit12
    Expand Collapse

Why not all 3?

8. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Who make all 3?

Russian car might be something interesting, something similar to Volga V8 in shell of Moskvitch for example, but then there is Czechoslovakian car brand Tatra that has made quite interesting cars, yes they make big trucks, but also have made cars with rear mounted air cooled V8.
    Of course something like Tatra 603 from 70's might be interesting body as it was one of the few truly aerodynamic models of that time, but it is not Russian.

French car, something similar to http://www.ottority.com/en/mvs-venturi/400/the-1994-mvs-venturi-400-gt to have French competitor to Bolide, but I'm not huge fan of French cars.

Maybe something similar Holden EK UTE for Australian car, would that be Burnside UTE? That might be something community could do there are mods for LeGran and Pessima of similar level of work, so Burnside UTE might be happening?

9. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

I doubt we will ever see russian cars because they are not needed. Although i would like something like the old renaults which are more like an ibishu covet, or the new renaults, which are half sport half FWD DD cars.

I really want an UTE too tho.

10. Copunit12

Copunit12
    Expand Collapse

Cars probably not because it would just be Miramar in the 21st century but there trucks would be really nice :3.

11. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Also their tractors and ekranoplan https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lun-class_ekranoplan, but when you dig in deeper to Soviet era vehicles, you start to find all kind of crazy ones, kind of admirable such creativity without limits, if just tiny bit crazy.

Kinda disagree with "Miramar in the 21st century", some yes, some are rather different, but yeah most not quite so sophisticated as western examples.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

You know what would be nice instead of those pesky soviet commies vehicles that will turn the youth into soviet-admiring traitors of the superior american freedom? Amphibious vehicles. There's a BMP mod that has that capability but i would like to see something like this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Schwimmwagen

13. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

I do believe that you might have a point there, but it has to be French!

http://www.iguana-yachts.com/

14. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

That's the worst looking thing ive ever seen in my life and it reminds me why the french lost world war two.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Gmx_Gamer

Gmx_Gamer
    Expand Collapse

i realy want a australian ute like this:

Attached Files:

• hsv-maloo-lhd-sema-2014.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. JFoxx97

JFoxx97
    Expand Collapse

I'd like to see something like an EF falcon or VP/VS commodore

1280px-1994-1995_Ford_EF_Falcon_GLi_sedan_02.jpg
    1992_Holden_Commodore_VP_Executive_2007-02-24_01.jpg holden_commodore_vs_1995.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Fast-Subaru71

Fast-Subaru71
    Expand Collapse

Did you really need to bring up WWII ?

Also... There was actually a French amphibious car.

To be honest I can see valid reasons for cars from all three countries to be in the game.

18. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

I think you are not European, so let me explain it:
    - Old Renaults are not like Covets. In fact, they are closer to the Miramar, as this age is what gets called a Renault "old". However, they are usually smaller than the Miramar (-except the Fregate, 16 and 20/30) and usually FWD.
    - 80s and 90s Renaults are not like the Ibishus, if you exclude the newer Pessima. They are cheaply built cars with generic chassis, both small and large.
    - Ditto for modern ones, although now there is the RS line. However, normal Renaults are still basic (e.g. the cheaper Clios have rear drum brakes).

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

I meant ibishu covet compared to things like the Renault Clio 1 or the Peugeot 106.
    --- Post updated ---
    Yes i did had to bring up WWII and i know there is an french Amph car. It was the pic i quoted.

20. Ulrich

Ulrich
    Expand Collapse

Wat? Most of 50's-60's French cars are way bigger than the Miramar, and most of them were rwd (403, fregate, 203, 404...), at the time, only Citroën had fwd cars.
    Even smaller car like the Dauphine/Ondine were RWD, mostly because smaller models had a rear engine setup. (like the 4cv...)
    Old French cars have never been cheaply build, the only cheap one, were though and build to be cheap, allowing more people to have a car (4cv, 2cv, r4...)

70's French car are again far to be cheaply builded, just look at the 504 (And the 504 coupé) or maybe the Simca 1500, or the gs...

Every 80's-90's French cars were cheaply build, uh?
    Maybe you forgot about the presidential car, the Renault 25, which had at least as much equipment and technology than today cars (like voice recognition for exemple).
    Even smaller cars, cheaply though like the 106, Clio, saxo... Are incredibly strong, if you come one day to France just have a look at the number of those cars still driving today with no problems.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice