1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Running on triple monitor setup

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vladimir_west, May 28, 2020.

1. vladimir_west

vladimir_west
    Expand Collapse

Hello,

I tried to run BeamNG.drive via nvidia surround on triple monitor setup.
    My room is limited, so I can’t put the monitors at an angle of 30-45 degrees, only at 90, and because of this, the picture is not realistic:
    upload_2020-5-28_15-45-43.png

Is there any settings you can correct for such problem? For example, in project cars you can setup own settings for each monitor in case of multiple monitors configuration:

Thanks!

2. Killert52

Killert52
    Expand Collapse

I have a similar setup but I have more room so my monitors can be at the right angle, but BeamNG was just never meant to use a triple monitor setup. The devs themselves stated it was never designed to work, but there are workarounds, presumably like what you did. This means there also aren't any settings for it as it isn't a real feature. There isn't much you can do, but when I stretch the game window across my monitors it seems to work better at steeper angles when the fov is higher. It looks a bit janky but might be your only option. Play around with FOV.

3. jimmeh2000

jimmeh2000
    Expand Collapse

hi, sorry I cannot help with your problem but I have been searching the web and I can't find anything on how to get the game to run fullscreen on triple monitors. how did you do it?. It looks a bit rubbish in windowed mode.

4. vladimir_west

vladimir_west
    Expand Collapse

Hi!

I used Nvidia surround for this, you should enable surround mode in nvidia control panel, after that your resolution will change from 3x1920x1080 to 1x5760x1080.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice