Royal Motor Corporation temporarily just making cars, dropping CRMX and J&M Brands, Major R&D Update

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by CNCharger, Jun 3, 2019.

?

Who wants a Warrior Engine

1. Heck YEAH!!!

50.0%
  2. I'm ok

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. IDK

50.0%
  1. CNCharger

CNCharger
    Expand Collapse

Royal Motor Corporation's R&D dept. is temporarily shutdown as it will soon be undergoing some major hardware upgrading (we are reliant on old Thinkpad W510 Workstation laptops for our work, but Quadro FX 880Ms just can't pull the loads we need them to be pulling anymore). We are also looking at building a personal testing campus that can be deployed on BeamNG, and it will include a race track, a city track, offroad rally course, impact testing grounds, obstacle course, you name it.

Royal is also dropping the J&M brand and remerging CRMX into the CRM brand. We will be opening a tuning brand, though, called CALPER (Calvinator Performance). You can ask us to make a CALPER edition vehicle for you guys, and we will be dropping Calvinator Blocks on the forums here for you guys to drop in your cars in automation (I would go back to discourse automation, but they run by a bunch of trolls and I have been banned twice from there because my PC is a joke to them). I will be putting up engines like the 363 Warrior, 426 Mad Dog, 440 Jogger, and so on.

2. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

ah yes this is about computers

3. CNCharger

CNCharger
    Expand Collapse

We decided rather than CALPER for the name of our tuning division, we will have it actually called RAMO (Racing Motors). We will also have a SEMA parts division called RPM (Racing Parts and Motors). Both RAMO and RPM will be for SEMA. RAMO will build SLVP (super low volume production) vehicles, and this includes cars like the gen 2 Model C. RAMO cars will basically be custom ordered. RPM will build engines for now, but later include some other parts.

The new Hardware has been confirmed to be Ryzen based and rumored to be RX580 or 590 powered, with a possibility of a Radeon VII. It will have atleast 16 GB of DDR4 3000 RAM.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice