Roane County Tennessee Skin Pack - Some skins for the map by Bob Blunderton

Read more about this resource...

2. jschadle

jschadle
    Expand Collapse

3. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

Now if only my computer could run Roane.....

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Crash77

Crash77
    Expand Collapse

Will you make more Roane County Skins?

5. Blijo

Blijo
    Expand Collapse

I might have some skins called Bob's Sofa Service :p
    Dont have a pic here but I can send you the skins if you wish, I dont do anything with them anymore

6. bob.blunderton

bob.blunderton
    Expand Collapse

You need to have at-least 8gb of system RAM (you can check in my computer properties, hit WINDOWS KEY + PAUSE to bring it up!).
    If you only have 7~8gb of total RAM (sometimes 1gb or less is used by integrated video), you can set things to LOW or LOWEST to reduce 1gb from the amount of RAM required. Even using medium drops the requirement by 600~700mb!
    It's the huge amount of detail and building needed to be loaded, 10,000's of trees etc...
    If your icon is the error you get (just throwing this out there regardless)
    IRQ not less or equal error 0x...01 is due to faulty overclock first and foremost; or bad, under-volted, or unstable memory (usually is 0x7c check but sometimes comes through as 01), or a dodgy main-board or cheapo power-supply (causes many/any/all goofy errors or 'generally unreliable PC' symptoms).

Even newer integrated video (Broadwell 5xxx series and up!) can generally run Roane County map, if you feed it the max amount of RAM partition and have 12~16gb of system RAM (even though 8gb is the minimum, it's cutting it VERY close), and will generally perform well for 1080p on LOW settings, or 720p on Medium, though the newest editions of the graphics, can do reasonable amounts of detail between low-medium at 1080p and definitely on lower SKU's at 720p. When using integrated, it comes down often to system ram speeds. Even the integrated video on my intel 4xxx series chip here can run Carmageddon @ 720p, and most games for that matter, even brand new ones when it came out - on low-medium, due to very fast low-latency 2400mhz DDR3 (yes, it's not fast anymore, but plenty capable!). So, it really depends on the system you're running. Sometimes just adding a measly 4 or 8gb more to your system that matches what's already in there, helps a bunch. Yes, fast RAM helps Beamng calculations, Rendering, encoding/decoding/zip operations and the such.

@jschadle I've got another big-box store logo here, which isn't in the game (mod) yet, I just didn't have time to build it yet though the graphic is roughly a month old (and it's in the files already). Included the graphic for it here in the post so you don't have to dig it out.

Attached Files:

• Worstbuygfx.jpg
  7. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

Just downloaded it. took 15 minutes XD. I seem to fit the requirements so ill test it out.
    PS: you stole my best buy idea :[
    --- Post updated ---
    Also here is some logos that I made in my free time:
    wotwheelslogo.jpg updlogo.png walemart.jpg
    yes I know that someone already made UPD but I like that name so I used it in my logo. And Wot Wheels one looks like crap because its my first one.,

8. jschadle

jschadle
    Expand Collapse

Cool! I'll add that in the future for sure.

9. bob.blunderton

bob.blunderton
    Expand Collapse

Take your time, I am sure it's going to be two weeks before this update is pushed out for my map, so absolutely no hurry.
    This is the store it's for here in Kingston (it's right at the south side of the interchange, you completely can't miss it if you can read signs), it's not in the current downloadable version but it will be in the future version in two weeks. If you can use paint.net you can tilt the logo, but the actual logo itself is really low-res as that's what my signs are, so it's tiled into the gfx for the signs without the angle (for max res).
    I don't want to hijack your thread here but here's a shot of the totally-incomplete thing I am working on now, the WORST BUY.

There will be *ahem* CORRECT HEIGHT loading docks on the back of the building, building that part now, then have to fill in medians/ traffic islands and such. If I do any other big-box stores, I will let you know. There's a UPS parody (not the one above) that's searchable on the net, called 'Oops', and also the other delivery company is called FedUp (it will be Fed-up or F'ed-up).
    Figured the pic will help because then the trucks can match. A picture is worth a thousand words - or in the case of my half-finished work, about 500 words...heh.
    --Keep up the good work.

• Like Like x 1
  10. jschadle

jschadle
    Expand Collapse

Thanks very much for that, looking forward to it.

11. bob.blunderton

bob.blunderton
    Expand Collapse

Your Welcome @jschadle , and a firm thank-you for contributing to the Beamng.drive community. The more things we have the, the bigger the pallet (sic?) of colors we can paint a better (mod) picture with, so to speak (if I can do so without sounding all kinds of mentally 'roasted' - sorry it's still early for me!). Just wanted to say thanks again.
    Now to make the piano store... *KWONG* *KRUNCH* *KLONG* *Misc piano-injuring sounds*

12. jschadle

jschadle
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice