1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Right-Click to Move Camera in World Editor

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by BNG-FUN, Apr 29, 2017.

1. BNG-FUN

BNG-FUN
    Expand Collapse

Hi All,

Just a quick question and I might just be missing something... I've noticed since one of the minor updates after the 0.9 update that when I go into World Editor I can't move the camera while it's locked onto a vehicle using right-click. In the past, I've been able to hold down the right mouse button and move the mouse to move the camera. It works if I press Shift+C but not while locked onto a vehicle. It also works fine when not in World Editor and in regular play mode.

I feel like I'm just missing a camera setting in the World Editor or maybe it broke since on of the updates?

Thanks in advance for you help!

2. WackyFolf

WackyFolf
    Expand Collapse

This is probably a stupid response, but is the camera mode in chase? If so, you cannot move the camera in the mode. You would have to go to orbit mode.

3. BNG-FUN

BNG-FUN
    Expand Collapse

Not a stupid response, like I said, I may just be missing something as I don't work in the World Editor too much. I've tried all of the various camera modes, including ensuring it's in orbit mode, however, I still cannot get the right-mouse click and move to work when locked onto a vehicle. It works fine in 'play' mode, just not in World Editor.

Thanks for the response! I appreciate it :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice