Revival

Discussion in 'AUSTRALIANS!' started by TWilliams458, Sep 7, 2018.

1. TWilliams458

TWilliams458
    Expand Collapse

So I've noticed there is a lack of Australian stuff on here. I've also noticed this group is supposed to be dedicated to the people of Straya on the BeamNG forums, but never actually has any content. So being the beer loving, burnout addicted car enthusiast I am, I'm going to try and take control of this group and get it back on the outback track. I'm going to begin posting threads in the next few weeks, and there may even be some progress on a little mod I'm making (Holden Monaro) in the very near future, so stay tuned people of the Interballs.

I might also make a thread for burnout cars (cars made to do burnouts) and a BeamNG burnout competition in which someone could win a skin or custom mod. Anyone wanna see anything else on here? Let me know below.

Also, @Nadeox1 am I allowed to take control of the group, seeing as the original owner hasn't been seen since 2017 and hasn't even posted anything on here? I want to fully revive this group and create a dedicated Discord for it, seeing as the last Aussie BeamNG Discord is as dead as a doornail.

#1 TWilliams458, Sep 7, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  2. CaptainZoll

CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

cool idea. random note, did you know about the LWB VS commodore utes? I saw one today, and had to look twice to make sure I wasn't having a stroke or something. turns out that they're made from spare parts of ambulance converted ones.
    . endeavour_motors_holden_commodore_vs_long_wheel_base_ute_99132268161553282.jpg

3. TWilliams458

TWilliams458
    Expand Collapse

Whoa wtf never seen one before. Well actually I may have seen one or two Commys like that, but I don't think they were that long.

4. HOTHY

HOTHY
    Expand Collapse

I found that Dunewolf made a ute body for the d- series.
    --- Post updated ---
    and racermon made a huge bullbar

Attached Files:

• Screenshot643.png
    • Screenshot644.png
  5. TWilliams458

TWilliams458
    Expand Collapse

Oh thats sick but what I meant was there are no groups dedicated to the antics of Aussies, like having the ability to speak slang without having it deleted by Devs as no one outside the largest island ever can understand it.

6. HOTHY

HOTHY
    Expand Collapse

well we did have this but no one was ever active here

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice