Request for a mod

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by thunderdog394, Aug 26, 2019.

1. thunderdog394

thunderdog394
    Expand Collapse

What would it cost to get one you nice mod creators to make a 2003 Chevy Cavalier / Pontiac Sunfire? or atleast help me make a 2.2 Ecotec motor in Automation The Car Company Tycoon Game. Im sure itd be cheaper to just buy a used Cavalier/Sunfire to junk around with in real life though. But itd be the first time Ive seen a Cavalier/Sunfire in a racing/driving simulator.

2. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

It would probably cost a good amount. People usually make vehicles they personally like or have a passion for, so creating something that isn't very popular or not much info about it is on the internet etc. will result in elevated costs of the labour & research, especially when it comes to make the car work properly

• Like Like x 1
  3. NOCARGO

NOCARGO
    Expand Collapse

Fair answer, @Sithhy™ . Also what if the result is not pleasing to the buying party ? Refund ? Discount ?
    Will the mod be paid in advance or in stages perhaps ? Very difficult matter.

4. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

I guess it depends on how stubborn the customer is. If they don't like what they got, you will have to do adjustments to your work & then the client may or may not pay an increased amount for that
    Again, that depends on how you want to do it. In my opinion, the best way for you to get money is to get it all in advance if your modeling skills are up to task. Otherwise, I'd say to get the payment after you finish your work

5. ThreeDTech21

ThreeDTech21
    Expand Collapse

What I would do is research how 3D companies draw up their contracts for business costumers and use something similar to that to create invoices. It would be best to have a written contract before any work started

6. NOCARGO

NOCARGO
    Expand Collapse

Or you could try to find a modder (on the forums) from who you know has created fair quality mods
    and offer those a job ? Heheh I was just going to mention a few good modders but guess I better don't.. :rolleyes:
    If this thread grows, then maybe sooner or later you might get in contact with someone who wants to go for
    the job, IF the price is doable for both parties. If I had time I would propose, but only together with an other
    person cause I'm not experienced enough to deliver in time. Just my thoughts :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice