Solved Removing Driveshaft from Miramar

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by CreasingCurve, Oct 28, 2016.

1. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

Hey Guys,

Today i have decided to go further with my project of turning the Ibishu Miramar into a Track car mainly inspired by the Ultra fast hillclimb cars that are often mid/rear engined with a heap of downforce and a lightwieght shell or body panels. However my current problem is that i do not know how to remove the driveshaft mesh from the miramar.
    So far i have added a whole new suspension file of the race rear live axle suspension that does not include the rear diffs as i do not need them becuase it is using the SBR4's Transaxle with the Flat 4 engines. The driveshaft doens't break anymore but i would like to know how i can get rid of it's mesh.
    screenshot_00129.png screenshot_00125.png
    If you need more details about the problem, i will be happy to provide them.
    I am also aware of the orange no texture bits, they will be fixed later.

Attached Files:

2. torsion

torsion
    Expand Collapse

You may have been looking for a flexbody, but this is actually a prop.
    Code:
    ["driveshaft", "miramar_driveshaft", "ax3r", "ax3l", "tra1",    {"x":-89.5, "y":0, "z":0}, {"x":0, "y":1, "z":0} , {"x":0, "y":0, "z":0}, -360, 360, 0, 1,{"breakGroup":"miramar_driveshaft","deformGroup":"miramar_driveshaft"}],
    You may also want to remove the beam if you haven't yet...
    Code:
    ["ax3","tra1", {"name":"driveshaft","breakGroup":"miramar_driveshaft","deformGroup":"miramar_driveshaft"}],

3. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Torsion. Miramar is all fixed. I completely skipped past the props section when i was looking for the driveshaft.
    screenshot_00131.png

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice