Pack REEDS motor company hub (all cars from the REEDS motor company and updates)

Discussion in 'Automation' started by [!] THE LOCAL MIDGET! [!], Jun 25, 2020.

1. [!] THE LOCAL MIDGET! [!]

[!] THE LOCAL MIDGET! [!]
    Expand Collapse

this thread is basically the hub for all REEDS cars

ill upload all my cars from the REEDS motor company, so people can toy around with cars i made, most cars i made are ALL classics, i made very few modern cars, so if you like classic cars, this is the pack for you

ill upload some cars i made recently, they will be down below this post
    by the way, i have a lot of time on my hands so sometimes ill be really active.
    note: my steam username is W1LD, i sometimes post on the automation and beamng drive community, i post early updates there

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. [!] THE LOCAL MIDGET! [!]

Expand Collapse

1934 reeds bullet round, my most recent car i made so far, using gizmo's model ace mod (most of my cars use at least one mod from that guy)
    anyways, heres the file for the car

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. [!] THE LOCAL MIDGET! [!]

Expand Collapse

heres the new hot rod i just made, dangerous over 100 mph but accelerates like me after some hot pockets.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. [!] THE LOCAL MIDGET! [!]

Expand Collapse

made an optimized version of the new MK 3, the old one crashed beamng, with to many fixtures. even the optimized version lags my laptop, lesson learned, dont use so many screws and small fixtures, drive at your own potatos risk

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. [!] THE LOCAL MIDGET! [!]

Expand Collapse

heres the new 1929 K9, in my opinion its very fun to drive, and im getting better at making my cars period-correct and the truck sounds better too, im planning on making a hot rod out of this one and then making a drag race edition, so get ready for that

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. [!] THE LOCAL MIDGET! [!]

Expand Collapse

made 2 new cars today, both are wagons, but one is meant to be luxury, and one is meant to be a daily driver type of car, so here are the files
    --- Post updated ---
    --- Post updated ---

--- Post updated ---
    i have a new idea but ill need your help
    i plan on making my dream car into a full on mod, since automation doesnt have the right body style im looking for, and cars from automation crash weird, and have a few less details at the moment, i want to make a new mod, with configurations, but the problem is, i have no idea how to code at all, i couldnt even code to save my life, so please, if anybody has a good tutorial for me, please share it
    (has to be from youtube, so i know its safe)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. [!] THE LOCAL MIDGET! [!]

Expand Collapse

heres the all new car i made, the 1923 ultura (improved/fixed version coming soon when im not so busy)
    --- Post updated ---
    heres the new 1902 edmund chariot, its not reeds but it should be here just for further recognition
    --- Post updated ---
    heres the new 1926 model K, a budget luxury car for poor people (first cheap luxury car from reeds, not the first cheap car in general)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice